Author Topic: Quick Preview - Version 2.0  (Read 4031 times)

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Quick Preview - Version 2.0
« on: October 29, 2013, 07:01:59 PM »
Hello All,

I've been working like crazy to get the finishing touches on version 2.0, and while there's still a bit of work left to do I thought everyone might enjoy a small preview of the new surface shader and waves... with... TESSELLATION!  :o

MadToLive

• View Profile
Re: Quick Preview - Version 2.0
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »
This is going to be amazing. I await this with bated breath. Any idea when your looking to release?

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 10:55:13 PM »
haha thanks MadToLive... good to know people are excited! :D  I'm planning on releasing a Beta of version 2.0 for current customers in the next week or so... then full release both on my website and the Asset Store for everyone a couple weeks after that. :)  Stay tuned for more info!

MadToLive

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 12:21:24 AM »
Ahaha heck yar im excited! Ok so is this going to be a completely new release separate on the asset store from the original or is this going to be a free upgrade for existing customers owning 1.0. I didn't even think about that till now, I have not purchased the original cause for some reason in my head I thought this was going to be a separate purchase, if not Ill have to go buy the current version now on the asset store!

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 07:30:07 AM »
It's going to be a continuation of the same asset, and a free upgrade for current customers.  The Beta will only be open to current customers who have bought or registered Suimono at my website.  I'll have a registration procedure for those who buy off the asset store once the beta is officially announced. :)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:31:47 AM by Chingwa »

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »
The BETA is coming very soon!  I expect to make an announcement during the early part of this week.  In the meantime here's a short video showing some of the new features in version 2.0...  ;)

http://youtu.be/e4Hg3p0dLK4

MadToLive

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 09:42:48 AM »
yessss. Is it still going to have buoyancy in it?

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:25 PM »
There is buoyancy, though it doesn't show it in the video.  Before final release I'll have a video detailing all features... but this will come after the beta opens up and I start getting some useability and performance feedback. :)