Author Topic: Eye Advanced v1.1 HDRP  (Read 1917 times)

gambitmonkey

• View Profile
Eye Advanced v1.1 HDRP
« on: August 10, 2020, 03:15:34 PM »
Hello,
I recently purchased Eye Advanced for Unity to be used in a HDRP project. I have it installed and have the HDRP package installed, but when I drag a prefab into the scene the shaders appear to be set properly, but all I get is a brownish red sphere.

Any thoughts on what I am missing?

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: Eye Advanced v1.1 HDRP
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 03:38:55 PM »
Hi gambitmonkey,
So it's not the pink error color, but a brown/red?  Is it possible to post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

gambitmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 06:14:22 PM »
Chingwa,
Sorry thought I had included a picture in my post. No it does not appear to be a missing shader issue. It is using your shader. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jghVPIVocvUEfz9esep8gnD3dSeG7kzg/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 06:31:47 PM »
Hmmm... the shader seems to render correctly in the preview.  Are you perhaps trying to use the shader/material this on a eyeball custom mesh?  It seems to me from your picture that the UVs simply might be positioned in an unexpected way.  In most cases I recommend people use the included LOD0 prefab (from the prefabs folder) which is already setup on a mesh with correct UVs.

gambitmonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 04:51:47 PM »
Chingwa,
That was the prefab from the package. I created a brand new blank project with HDRP imported your package and pulled the prefab into the scene and that one is working so has to be a setting somewhere in the other project. I will keep looking.

Thank you for the help.