Author Topic: renaming preset error  (Read 1535 times)

blackant

• View Profile
renaming preset error
« on: July 15, 2018, 04:08:32 AM »
i did a preset and named it Level0

i did some modifications, and created a new preset.
i deleted Level0

i cannot rename the new preset Level0 because it consider it's already existing.

IOException: Win32 IO returned ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS. Path:
System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.IO/File.cs:337)
Suimono.Core.SuimonoObject.PresetRename (Int32 ppos, System.String newName) (at Assets/SUIMONO - WATER SYSTEM 2/SCRIPTS/SuimonoObject.cs:1251)
suimono_object_editor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/SUIMONO - WATER SYSTEM 2/EDITOR/suimono_object_editor.cs:935)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1295)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: renaming preset error
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 12:06:29 PM »
Are you 100% sure the first Level0 preset is deleted?  I can only recreate this error on my end if I fail to delete the first Level0 preset before renaming the second one.  The other option you have, instead of deleting the preset and renaming a new one to the old name, is to simply press the '+' button next to the preset which will overwrite that preset's settings with the current settings.

blackant

• View Profile
Re: renaming preset error
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 04:48:07 PM »
maybe this is done during runtime and cause problem, i can't confirm that it is deleted, but it is removed from the list.