Author Topic: bad shadows  (Read 325 times)

lennycom

• View Profile
bad shadows
« on: April 25, 2018, 08:05:10 AM »
hello on the scene, I see these shadows especially in the evening. it does not belong to anything and I have never had any buildings in this place or anything else

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: bad shadows
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 08:21:05 AM »
Do you mean those dark boxes on your terrain?  This is likely an issue with the Normal Texture (if present) on the terrain splat, or perhaps the terrain shader?

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 08:58:42 AM »
Thanks for the video!  Is this only happening during the moonlight?  You can try turning off 'multi lighting' in the Tenkoku settings to see if this has any affect.  You can also try going to the Tenkoku-->SkySphere-->LIGHT_NightFill and NightSky objects and switch the render mode to 'not important'... just as a test to see if those have any impact on this issue.

lennycom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 10:14:08 AM »
ok thx , i try it and write

lennycom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 10:59:27 AM »
so unfortunatelly it did not help, but here I am sending another video where it is better to see. It answers your question whether it is only at night

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 01:32:53 PM »
Hmm I see.  This has to be related to terrain somehow.  If you turn off Tenkoku and just use a normal unity directional light do you get similar results when rotating it around?  Does the terrain use Normal maps?  Are the normal textures marked as normal textures in the import settings?

lennycom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 02:14:56 PM »
now is work good , but i upgrade version and ... ( print )