Author Topic: SpeedTree Grass Dosent Get Affected By wind When Using With Vegetation Studio  (Read 2701 times)

mattis

• View Profile
    • Youtube
speedtree grass dont get affected by your wind? When I add a windzone it works, not with Tenkokus?
Instagram: AstralStorm Games
Youtube: AstralStorm Games

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
I just tested the SpeedTree 'ThickGrass' with Tenkoku and it's working OK, but I'm testing in the base Unity 5.3.4 version.

Are you adding a directional or spherical windzone?  Tenkoku includes a windzone object under the 'Tenkoku_DynamicSky' object, and modulates the settings on this objects based on Tenkoku wind settings.  Are you using the latest 2018 beta?  It's possible there was a change made in the latest beta (I have not had a chance to test yet).

You can try deleting the included Tenkoku wind object and adding your new one as a child object.  Just make sure to call it 'Tenkoku_WindZone' and to drag the object onto the top two Tenkoku wind slots in the 'Tenkoku_Library' object.

mattis

• View Profile
    • Youtube
No I have only imported tenkoku and didnt change anything, Im using 2017.3.1.f1

mattis

• View Profile
    • Youtube
Hmm somehow I got it working... But what should the wind rans be in the tenkoku lib?

mattis

• View Profile
    • Youtube
so I found the issue with the wind... its not working with automatic random weather... manual and set it.. fix?

mattis

• View Profile
    • Youtube
the weather never changes