Author Topic: any documentations for designers? (not for developers)  (Read 1914 times)

Avik3D

• View Profile
any documentations for designers? (not for developers)
« on: January 15, 2018, 04:49:58 AM »
Hi I'm a 3d artist, I'm looking for documentation which I can start working and understand tenkoku (less scripting).

Thank you
Avi

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: any documentations for designers? (not for developers)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 02:46:08 PM »
I have documentation here:
http://www.tanukidigital.com/tenkoku/documentation

If there's something specific you're trying to do, or wondering about, then let me know and I can give you more direct info.

Avik3D

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 06:05:44 AM »
I want to get some nice look of sunny day and night.
is it any configuration that I can use in order to get those look?

also when I'm playing with some of the parameters of the lights, the lights revert to some blue light environment and ignore the light which I want to achieve.
can someone help me with that, please?

Thanks,
Avi

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 01:13:58 PM »
Well the sky should be setup by default to get sunny skies, as long as you set the time to be in daylight hours.  I recommend keeping the longitude setting at 0 to avoid any time confusion.  Also, unless you're trying to simulte the light at a specific location, keeping the latitude closer to 0 will give you a higher sun azimuth and thus more daylight time to work with.

When you refer to blue, it sounds like there might be a bug happening, but I'm not sure without seeing a picture.  Make sure that your scene camera is set in the tenkoku track camera slot.  Also try going to the color settings section and switch the gradient source to 'texture'.  There has been some bugs reported when the gradient source is set on 'gradient'.... but setting to 'texture' should generally fix this.