Author Topic: Multiple cameras rendering  (Read 421 times)

twbd

• View Profile
Multiple cameras rendering
« on: January 07, 2018, 07:26:13 AM »
Hi,

I have a question. In my project i have 5 cameras and Dynamic Sky works only with two of them (in automatic mode). Is it possible to set multiple cameras rendering in tenkoku?

Thanks

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: Multiple cameras rendering
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 07:35:22 AM »
Hi twbd,

I've tested with 2 cameras and it mostly works ok.  The main problem I think is probably that Tenkoku only tracks positioning for 1 camera, and if the other cameras get too far distant from the main camera then you might start to lose some of the sky elements.

What are you seeing on your end in the cameras that aren't working properly?

twbd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 07:52:07 AM »
Hi,

Well since i have 5 cameras and all of them are attached to one player, they are in pretty close position to each other. So in 2 cameras i see as i should see (beautiful clouds etc.) but 3 cameras showssomething like 2d textures.

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 09:56:31 AM »
Hmmm.  That is strange.  I did a setup here where I parented 4 extra camera to the main camera in the demo scene, then added the tenkoku sky fog effect to each one.  I'm getting the expected view out of each camera.

I wonder if there is a project setting, or something else in your scene that might exacerbate this?  You could try a test where you open the tenkoku demo scene and also add extra cameras as child objects of the main camera to see if you still get the same issues as within your project?

twbd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 05:40:14 AM »
Thanks for the answer. I'll try recreate scene and will write you. Thank you for the answer