Author Topic: Aurora + legacy clouds not working  (Read 59 times)

Fatalis

• View Profile
Aurora + legacy clouds not working
« on: July 31, 2017, 06:17:17 AM »
In the latest version of Tenkoku, using both the aurora and legacy clouds still do not work despite the mention of a fix. I completely uninstalled, and then reinstalled as instructed. The clouds disappear/get squished to the very edge of the skysphere and the aurora does not appear when both settings are on. Hoping for a fix for this soon.

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
Re: Aurora + legacy clouds not working
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 12:13:06 PM »
Hi Fatalis,
Can you post a screenshot of what you see on your end?  When I check this on my end everything seems fine.
This is what I see:

Fatalis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:27:44 PM »
This is how it looks on my end. Clouds look normal when aurora setting off. When the setting is on all the clouds disappear and the aurora is not displayed properly. It kinda makes the sky turn colors in a big blob in the center.

Chingwa

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Tanuki Digital
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 09:46:29 AM »
I'm having a hard time trying to imagine what would cause this.  Can you confirm that the correct Aurora object is being displayed?  If you look under Tenkoku-->SkySphere-->Effects the 'fxAuroraSphere' object should be enabled when you are displaying the aurora.  If you have any other Aurora objects (AuroraPlane for example) than that is leftover from old Tenkoku installs and should be deleted.

I don't suppose you get any warnings or errors in your console?

Fatalis

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 04:29:03 PM »
Yes the object is being properly enabled when the setting is on. I only have the dxAuroraSphere and no AuroraPlane. I don't have any warning or errors in the console either.